We offer various iron filters in Chicagoland to remove iron and sulfur without adding chemicals.
Iron Buster Filters for Iron, Manganese, and Sulfur Removal, Featuring The Fleck 2510 AIO Filter Valve
The Iron Buster stores a “bubble” of air, compressed by your well pressure, within the media tank. As your water passes thru the air, the iron or sulfur is converted into a particle, which is then trapped by the catalytic filter media in the tank while the air “bubble” is gradually consumed by the passing water. For regeneration, the unit first backwashes itself, removing any iron or sulfur particles it has trapped.
The system then replenishes the air “bubble” by drawing in atmosphere, temporarily emptying the tank of all water and transferring oxygen molecules into and on the surface of the media bed where all oxidation occurs. The system then returns to the service position, again, filtering your water.
- Chemicals not required for contaminate removal
- No air pump required
- Built in air injection
- High efficiency of iron and sulfur removal
- Only periodic backwash required
- Fleck 2510 AIO filter valve
- SXT – Large LCD display and user – selectable time clock
- 3-cycle regeneration for minimum water usage
- Durable Fleck AIO 2510 filter valve with lifetime parts warranty
Check out our Centaur Chemical Draw System!
Check out our hydrogen peroxide injection systems!
Check out our chlorine injection systems!